M∙A∙C Kinky Boots – Lipstick And Lipglass Eccentrics Red!



M∙A∙C Kinky Boots


"M·A·C is so proud to be celebrating the Tony Award-winning Kinky Boots with kinky red hues of Lipstick and Lipglass. Inspired by those who stand up for who they are, these shades make a one-of-a-kind statement"



Here's what Mac says of his product: It really a true thing!
The MAC Cosmetics x Kinky Boots collection only consists of two items:


Kinky matte lipstick and the Kinky frost lipglass!

By and large when i think about tipical red lipstick, this is the result....amazing!





Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest


MAC Cosmetics Kinky Boots



MAC Cosmetics Kinky Boots
Amazing matt effect


MAC Cosmetics Kinky Boots
Under natural light



This goes on smooth and evenly, no feathering no creasing. And it is truly neutral, so most likely a good shade for anyone. Formula, like all MAC mattes, is hydrating and a bit creamy.
pic from monapetre webpage

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!