Versace...Glitz and Glamour



Versace...Glitz and Glamour


Hi everyone! Today i would want to talk about one of my favorite italian stylist:+Versace!

"Donatella Versace - queen of glitz and glamour and Italy’s reigning queen of the red carpet - would be futile for, despite being celebrated for her unapologetically feminine aesthetic, her autumn/winter 2014 couture collection was a more considered spectacle to behold."....vogue.co.uk

But now we do a focus in this make up style:


Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest


Backstage 1 Backstage 2 Backstage 3 Backstage 4 Backstage 5 Backstage 6 Backstage 7Backstage 8 Backstage 9 Backstage 10 Backstage 11 Backstage 12 Backstage 13 Backstage 14 Backstage 15


- for the eyes strong colors, sharp lines towards the outer and thick eyeliner
- for the lips neutral tone
- for face no sculpting, only highlighter on cheekbone and pale blush


Are you ready to make this makeup for christmas holidays? ohh, yes you are...!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!