Mastering Smoky Eye



Smoky Eye>


When we are talking about smokey eyes, we are used to think about black eyeshadow.
But today, when we talk about it, we refer to shape: we can use all colors we want!
Let's see how to manage various steps:

Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest


1) Highlight your brow bone with the palest hue in your palette.

2) Add the medium color in your creases.

3) Blend the darkest shadow on your lids.


4) Define as you want with eyeliner and mascara!


I have found this dimostration step by step

Blue Smokey Eyes



As you have seen, start from the top and work downward to avoid using an excess of dark color!
The thing we never forget is blend our eyeshadows very well: we don't see any line!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!