SEPHORA COLLECTION: THE TIP-OFF ABOUT PASSIONATE PINK



SEPHORA COLLECTION: THE TIP-OFF ABOUT PASSIONATE PINK
SEPHORA COLLECTION:
THE TIP-OFF ABOUT PASSIONATE PINK
Hy Guys! Look at what i found: a Sephora pink palette reviw!
In this tutorial, the mua recommends to replace sexy gray and black evening smoky eyes with a pink one!
I'm not sure these tips are good!
Not for technique, but for Sephora 5 Eyeshadow Palette No. 9

Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest

In the past, i have used sephora eyeshadow: i find they are dusty and little pigment!
Infact, if you see in the pics, eyeshadow seems in small grains: it means when you lay it on lid, creates chalky effect!

Here there is Sephora's article and pics. So you can give me your opinion about it...you think it's OK or NOT?




sephora's blog source




0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!