New Make Up Trend 2015: Marsala



New Make Up Trend 2015: Marsala


2014 is ending, as every year, here is the Pantone announced will be new color trend for 2015: Marsala! A dark red very intense and elegant. Then get ready to wear eye shadow, color pencils and lipsticks Marsala!



“A naturally robust and earthy wine red, Marsala enriches our minds, bodies and souls.”





Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest


New Make Up Trend 2015: Celebrities in Marsala



New Make Up Trend 2015: Marsala
New Make Up Trend 2015: how to choose this color like Marsala!


New Make Up Trend 2015: Marsala
New Make Up Trend 2015: trends in the years



Really this nuance is not new, since a couple of years in fact we see the color Marsala, especially worn on the lips.
Anyway, what do you think of this color? You like? Will you use it for your make up? Let me know your impressions, leaving a comment below!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!