Golden Fever



Golden Fever


Hi everyone! In these days, reading one of my favorite magazine (Vogue Italia), i have understood it's starting a new era: GOLDEN FEVER!
After a long period of economic crisis (where the minimalism has been the keyword!), today we are going towards a new way to see our life: positivism and welfare!
More correctly, we fell the need to see things in a bright light.....
Already, in several evironment , emerge one element to highlight this aspect: GOLD!
I've always been fascinated by this precious metal, and has big influence when i plan a make up.
Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest

Here there are my photos, give me inspiration












This is the way we have started walk through....
And do you like gold? Do you make a dolden make                     up for yourselfef?


                    ❤❤ I hope so ❤❤

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!