Rita Ora: AMAZING!



RITA ORA


Hi guys! In this period, i can say i'm very happy: i can't write about make up in my blog but i have organized a my new make up course!!
I was very busy but now i'm here: i hope to make up for lost time!
Today i will talk about a big star: Rita Ora and her style!
Rita Sahatçiu Ora is a British singer, songwriter and actress.
Her success cames in 2007 on Craig David's single Awkward, with her trademark blonde waves, siren red lipstick and hip-hop wardrobe, there are some draws just as many comparisons to Marilyn Monroe Fun and fearless, her 90s infused love of colour-popping prints, body con, hi-tops and denim is just as statement-inducing as her Jessica Rabbit-style red carpet appearances.

Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest




So what can i say?
She is simply and with an easy make up allures everybody!
See her total look means to understand all strengths....



0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!