Red Lipstick For The Last Days Of Summer



lipstick
                                                                    Helmut Lang'  Summer 2014 Collection Make Up



Red Lipstick
Strong Lipstick
Now, just in time for fall, the shade’s influence is making its way into our makeup bag!
So we have last few days for use our summer colors in makeup!
Last week i talked about " Sephora Pink Palette Reviw ", and today i can say that these warm colors are good for these days....but the key beauty trends for autumn/winter 2014 are different from our summer makeup....!
What do our big stylists tell us?
All revolved firmly around the eyes, with luxe lashes, bold liner and strong shadow all taking centre stage on the catwalk.

Eye-focused trends has us determind to leave the bright lipsticks on the back burner!

Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest

But where does that leave lipstick lovers?

Luckily stykists like Altuzarra, Helmut Lang, Prabal Gurung and Rag & Bone for summer 2014 have given us the opportutnity to show off our lipsticks!

I'm one of these lovers, so in next days my make up focus will be:



0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!