Prabal Gurung Launch New Makeup Line With MAC Cosmetics



Prabal Gurung for MAC Cosmetics
Prabal Gurung for MAC Cosmetics


We known for modern luxury and jaw-dropping evening gowns, Prabal Gurung is ready to show first cosmetics line: MAC Cosmetics!

Prabal Gurung for MAC Cosmetics
Prabal Gurung for MAC Cosmetics
His upcoming M.A.C. collection launching in November.
Two years in the making, the line features a bronzing powder, eye shadow duo, lipstick and more, and is designed to exude luxury and beauty...!
The packaging of the products itself is inspired by the jeweled minaudieres of the 1920’s: high quality and top class!

Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest Follow me on: Bloglovin


The collection - described by Gurung's team as "an ultra luxe, deco-themed holiday collection"- will launch in time for Christmas, first in America and then in selected international markets subsequently.







1 commenti:

  1. Hi Nessa! i'm very happy you like my blog! i have added you in my g+ circles. I have serched in bloglovin, but i don't find you.....

    My bloglovin adress is

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12778825

    i'm waiting you......

    Kisses, Gemily

    ReplyDelete

write here your idea!!