8 Ways to Look Sexy Instantly




8 Ways to Look Sexy Instantly

to feel sexy

Sometimes, i stop to think and ask me: what's the sex appeal?
I have made this question to many of my friends, and the replies are different: attraction, magnetism, charm....
But after i ask me: where is it? Is there a way to highlight it?
I believe that we all have sex appeal, just that in some people is more evident in others less!

How increase our sex appeal?
There are only 8 ways to follow



Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest

1) WEAR RED : Women who dress in red are seen as sexier by men
2) CATCH THE EYE: a lingering look moves it a step further
3) BE FREE: Use hand and head movements for emphasis
4) FIND CONTACT: says you'd like to do more than just talk
5) DIM THE LIGHTS: soft light give us a beautiful glow instantly
6) SMELL YOUR FRAGRANCE: must be recognizable by the nose
7) SHOW OF WRISTS: they are very seductive on unconscious level
8) STANDING UP STRAIGHT: this is real sexy posture...






0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!