The face of the Agent Provocateur: Naomi Campbell!



Naomi Campbell for Agent Provocateur


Hi Guys! Today we wiil talking about new +Agent Provocateur collection and her testimonial: +Naomi Campbell

Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest


Agent Provocateur "empowers women to celebrate and enjoy their sensuality. Offering lingerie, nightwear, swimwear, beauty, and luggage, we believe in beautiful design and exceptional quality. Provocative, but always leaving something to the imagination, Agent Provocateur has a very British sense of style and humour."

But we talk about new collection....
Naturally thare aren't words to describe this collection: always excellent design and incredible combination of colors! Here Naomi Campbell look so gorgeous: perfect shape!
Her make up is dark, with black cat eyes and burgundy gloss!
I find this look is very sexy and aggressive, and with a little effort, we should to try reproduce it: maybe for new year party!
But we don't forget our Agent Provocateur lingerie: we will be a star!
Now let's look the shots....and good fun!


0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!