Why Every Women Needs MAC Ruby Woo



MAC Ruby Woo


I think makeup is an addition, an extra! Something we play around with for enjoyment, but every now and again I come across a classic: an item that 99% of us should do own.

This lipstick, so chatted, is part of the permanent collection of the range of MAC lipsticks. I have bought last year and, for me, has become the lipstick for dinner .... Ruby Woo is not a lipstick, IL Ruby Woo is "The Lipstick!". Elegant, sophisticated, can give a touch of charm just holding it in our hand. With Ruby Woo we feel almost a femme fatale ... This red (with velvety finish) has a charm so cool!



Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest

Gwen Stefani and MAC Ruby Woo
Gwen Stefani and MAC Ruby Woo
MAC Ruby Woo


If you are considering to buy Ruby Woo I feel obviously recommend it!
It is a wonderful red lipstick, personally I think one of the best I've ever tried.....

Anyway I can say red lipstick is classic of make up.....


Rita Hayworth
Rita Hayworth and her red lipstic

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!