Rihanna Shows Us How to Multiply Our Make Up Fun!




Rihanna Shows Us How to Multiply Our Beauty Fun!
+Rihanna


Hi guys! This month Rihanna is gone at Virginia military base and promoting
Rogue Man: her fifth fragrance and the first masculine one in her collection!

Naturally Rihanna appears in great shape: her look is amazing!
But let us take a look at her make up

- 1 Simple eyes, but with a big effect of depht; eyeliner and green pencil define her eyes shape and eyebrows arch enalage her gaze!
- 2 Contouring gives her a bright light at the center of face and darker at outer: wonderful!
- 3 The real focus is on lips: wow this pink/violet satin lipstick!

Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest

rihanna


 rihanna


                 Do you know items she has used?
                                          Mac Cosmetics! 





             Do you like these combining of colors

                             ❤❤ Would you like to try them? ❤❤

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!