How to change: Before and After!




How to change: Before and After!
kim kardashian


Hi everyone! Today i would want to talk about a big problem for many women:

Complicated Relationship to Beauty Standards and the Effort Required to Meet Them!

Why Beauty Standards can be a big problem? We never think thought of ourselves as particularly attached to our feminility.
This is hard to admit: our grip on our own feminility isn’t strong enough so we need makeup to up our girlishness.
At this point i wonder: what is a make up?
For me is an expression of our personality......
Infact the same person can appear differents with a particular look: the same thing we can see with make up!

Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest

Today i would want instill to you that we can enjoy everyday with our look: shapes and colours can give us new life for all ages.....

jennifer lopez


 rihanna


                               The secret is:
                        TRy and TRY again to achive our focus! 


                    Do you think you can change?

                          ❤❤ I hope so ❤❤



   What you think about start a new life....?

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!